Internet Of Things | IOT Course
Date: contact us
The Linux based IOT lecture targets engineers who wish to know more about IOT implementation based on the Linux O.S.
The lecture will focus on “Using Linux as a basis for IOT platform”,
we’ll start with “what is IOT”, “Industries in which it is used” , go through “pros and cons” of IOT implemented by Linux, other development approaches in comparison to the Linux one, “IOT Open source Implantation” – is it secure enough , “the future of Linux based IOT” and more.
IOT Course Description
- Classes are held at Rishon-Letzion campus or client company premises.
- Morning courses are held for Hi-tech companies (5 days, 40 hours).
- Syllabus can be modified based on companies requirement.
IOT Course Hightlights
|Introduction to Embedded Development|
|The ARM Architecture|
|The Development environment|
|Dealing with hardware registers|
|GPIO General Purpose Input Output|
|High resolution Timers|
|Pulse-width modulation PWM|
|UART- RS232 Serial Communication|
|(The Inter Integrated Circuit (I2C|
|(Serial Programming Interface(SPI|
|Working with FPGA’s|
|The Real-Time Clock RTC|
|The Analog to Digital Converter ADC|
|The Watchdog Timer WDT|
|The Memory Management Unit MMU|
|The Network interface Driver|
|Debugging & Tracing|
- Hardware / Software engineers / programmers who wish to learn programming in C.
- Also suitable for beginners who want to integrate in embedded software.
1. Knowledge in using O.S. systems (Linux \ Windows).
2. Programming \ scripting experience is a plus.
Contact Our Offices