Linux popularity is growing and it is offering more and more to its users.
This course Main intension is to give a detailed and wide introduction to Linux operation system including hands-on work and exercises.
Hands-on work includes brief introduction to linux GUI, user logging in and out, changing passwords, using commands, working with files, directories and processes, editing files, writing shell scripts and customizing the user environment.
- Classes are held at Rishon-Letzion campus or client company premises.
- Morning courses are held for Hi-tech companies (5 days, 40 hours).
- Syllabus can be modified based on companies requirement.
|Frequently Used Shell Commands|
|Managing Files and Directories|
|Installing Linux on your computer|
|Standard input and output, using pipes and re-directions|
|Compression and archiving|
|Access Control using Linux file system permissions|
|Setting up and configuring networking|
|Creating and mounting file-systems|
|Commands to control your system|
|Linux processes and Threads|
|File systems in Linux|
|Graphic User Interfaces with Linux|
|Managing Linux users and groups|
|Accessing the Kernel|
|Services and Daemons|
|Managing remote access|
|Installing and updating software packages|
|How to write shell script|
|Variables in shell|
|The read Statement|
|Wild cards – Filename Shorthand or meta Characters|
|More commands on one command line|
|Command Line Processing|
|Redirection of Standard Input – Output|
|What is Processes, Why is it required|
|Shells (bash) structured Language Constructs|
|Decision making in shell script|
|if…else…fi, Nested ifs, Multilevel if-then-else|
|Loops in Shell Scripts|
|The case Statement|
|Debugging shell scripts|
|I/O Redirection and file descriptors Functions in Bash|
- The course is intended for those without a background in the Linux operating system who wish to enter this world.
- The course is the basis for development courses in this operating system.
- A preparatory course for those who wish to take the LPI international exam.
1. Basic ability to work with a computer.
2. Medium level English.
- C for RT-Embedded Systems
- C++ and OOD for RT-Embedded Systems
- OOD & Design Patterns
- Java Programming
- Developing IOS Applications
- Developing Android Applications
- Programming Python Applications
- Python Advanced
- Introduction to Real Time Embedded Systems
- Practical IOT
- ARM Cortex A\R\M
- RT & Embedded Concepts
- Embedded Course
- Free Rtos
- Linux System Administration
- Linux Fundamentals
- Linux Kernel & Device Drivers
- Linux System Programming
- Embedded Linux
- Android Internals
- Monitoring and Debugging the Linux Environment
Contact Our Offices