• Mentoring and managing data science team and leading all Neura data science and data analysis capabilities and efforts• Develop new and innovative behavioral models to enrich Neura’s AI capabilities by using prediction, detection, clustering, supervised and unsupervised and any other type of models and techniques.• Analyze large amounts of data and bring insights to inform our product and improve existing models.• Had hoc and lean start -up modelling and algorithmics for new product lines.• Be responsible for monitoring model performance and accuracy.• Work closely with our product team and engineers to bring your models to production.• Become familiar with our data collection process and work closely with engineers developing new data sources.• Working closely with product and business side for understanding and defining and analyzing Neura core product features and their demonstrations to customers.
Experience with:• Data analysis with large scale datasets.• Machine learning and modeling.• Had- hoc analysis and troubleshooting skills• Excellent hn Python
• Have worked with Spark and/or Scala.
• Have managing and mentoring experience
• Experience in Business Intelligence data analysis
We need you to be:
• A problem solver with strong interest in new ML methods and technologies.
• A source of innovation, bringing your own ideas to the table.
• Someone who can work well in a team but can work independently and efficiently without supervision.
• Someone who takes ownership of their work and cares about real-world outcomes.
• Someone who feels comfortable in a dynamic start-up environment
• Very good managerial skills and leaderships skill on data science