- Responsible for deployment, monitoring, troubleshooting, and maintenance of cloud services (AWS/GCP/Azure/ALiyun).
- Owns the design, setup, integration and maintenance of cloud technologies and infrastructure.
Will be assigned with the following tasks:
- Developing automating deployment system (CD).
- Creating/Supporting CI flows.
- Performing cloud deployments in all environments.
- Deep monitoring all cloud services and systems, first-tier troubleshooting of cloud issues.
- Maintaining current cloud technologies and setting-up new ones according to demands.
- Customer support including at the customer site.
- experience and a strong background with Linux systems administration.
- experience with AWS or GCP.
- Familiarity with CI \ CD (Continuous Integration \ Continuous Deployment) methodologies.
- Experience with relevant tools – Jenkins, Git, Artifactory, Ansible, Terraform, Nexus.
- Experience with container technologies: ECS, Kubernetes and Docker.
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service.
- Experience with NoSQL DBs : (Elasticsarch, Cassandra) Queue/Cache:( Redis ,RabbitMQ,Kafka) , Postgres or MySQL.
- Familiarity with DevOps deployment tools / Monitoring and Logging systems / Proxies and LB's.
© כל הזכויות שמורות Real Time Group