In this position you will:
1. Be an active member of a SCRUM development team.
2. Be required to read and understand new specs, be able to understand their weak spots and perform risk management from a testing point of view.
3. Provide feedback and comment on new features, based on your QA experience, in order to achieve a better user experience.
4. Build new test plans.
5. Write & implement Test Cases according to the new requirements.
6. Perform as tier 3 support for complex support cases.
7. Follow-up R&D’s new deliveries up to its release to the customers.
● experience on a substantial QA project.
● Must have a B.Sc. in one of the following fields: software engineer, electronic engineer, software computer science.
● Out of the box thinker.
● Excellent multi-tasker with solid organizational skills.
● Ability to work under pressure.
● Fast learner with the ability to accumulate and remember large amounts of data in a short period of time.
● Great interpersonal skills and a team player (there is no I in team).
● Ability to work independently, owning your tasks, as well as collaborate in a team.
● High level of English, both spoken and written
● Software & HW testing experience—an advantage.
● Past experience in Agile methodology—an advantage.
● Basic work experience with AWS services—an advantage.
● Basic knowledge with Windows OS troubleshooting– a must, with Linux an advantage.
● Basic scripting skills—an advantage.