This is your opportunity to be part of Check Point Salesforce group as a leader of quality. Come, encounter and even influence Check Point sales and support processes on Salesforce.
The QA position may lead to other QA positions, Team leadership, QA automation, Salesforce integrator or a verity of other positions while working with colleagues cross company
- Lead all QA effort for the Sales & Technical Support for the Salesforce CRM development and integration group
- Participate in the use case reviews and prepare test cases based on them
- Test the new functionality as it rolls to the staging environment
- Be responsible for the acceptance approvals by business users
- Perform sanity tests to approve the release to Production
- Track and manage the reported bugs until solved
- Implement performance testing and analyze results
- Minimal 2 years experience with QA of web applications or Salesforce CRM \ 2 years experience in Check Point Sales org.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management, collaboration and planning skills
- High orientation to details and user experience
- Ability to plan and execute tests for complex features in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA testing.
- Self-learning capabilities of new products and technologies.
- A problem-solver, capability of troubleshooting, finding creative solutions and getting things done
© כל הזכויות שמורות Real Time Group