• Be a part of an innovative security team with challenging demands
• Responsible for SIEM & SOC operation and technology
• Research and integrate new technologies
• Establish and maintain security systems and associated applications in a multinational environment
• Integrate tools, scripts and operating procedures for continuous efficiency improvement
• Perform problem diagnosis, troubleshooting and resolution
• A minimum 3 years of information security experience. A minimum of 1 year of SIEM-SOC leadership experience.
• BSc. degree in Computer Science or Electronics Engineer or equivalent IDF Training
• Cyber security certification for more than 400 hours courses
• In-depth knowledge of security concepts, architecture and methodologies from end to end perspective.
• Strong background in most of the following topics: SIEM, SOC,SOAR, Firewalls, IPS, NAC, EDR, DLP, OS Hardening, Cloud, Vulnerability Management.
• Deep knowledge of OWASP Top 10, CWE/SANS Top 25, WASC
• Ability to demonstrate understanding of vulnerability remediation
• Skilled in consultancy, risk management, solution design and issue resolution
• Expert knowledge in IT security best practice and solutions.
• Knowledge with security aspects of networking, operating systems (Windows, Linux) and virtualization.
• Coding/scripting capabilities - shell scripts (Python preferred).
• Self-motivated and an autodidact.
• Team player.
• Hold a professional certification in good standing (CISSP, GSEC, OCSP) - Advantage.