This is a theoretical and practical course including hands-on practical exercises.
This course covers all the needs of a the Android developing.
- Classes are held at Rishon-Letzion campus or client company premises.
- Morning courses are held for Hi-tech companies (9 days, 9:00- 16:30).
- Evening courses are held once a week for general public (3-4 months, 18:00 to 22:00).
- Syllabus can be modified based on companies requirement.
- Training materials: slides, practical class labs, practical home work exercises.
|Graphic design Tools|
|Working with Virtual devices|
|Layouts and Activities|
|Intents and Events|
|Uploading apps to the real world – Google Play|
|Introduction with Audio and Video|
|Android Services,Sensors and Widgets|
|Android File-System and External Devices|
|Gps and Other Phone Services|
|Networking and Externals DataBase|
- Young or experienced developers who want to enter the Android field.
- Academics interested in professional conversion to the programming world (possibly without introduction courses).
- Who wish to enter the high-tech field with a creative head.
1. Pre-courses: JAVA For Android. Or pass the aptitude tests – for academics and developers who know JAVA at a high level within the framework of the degree or with experience in the field.
2. English at a medium level – a basic understanding of technical English.
3. Personal interview.