This Python programming course targets anyone who wishes to develop Python based applications, focusing on Python 3, aiming to provide you with the knowledge and experience needed in order to program object oriented real industry applications.
The course is suited for deferent fields in the industry such as Mathematical Probability and Statistics, Algorithms, Desktop and Mobile applications, Automation and Mechanics, etc.
The course is divided into two main parts:
1. Python Basics –
Starts by introducing the basic concepts of programming, development tools, environment, debugging tools and essentials of python programming: data types, creating variables, input and output, decision making and repetition, iterators, list comprehension and functions, object oriented programming, inheritance, exception handling and using data structures ,Files and Directories Using and Building Modules and more.
Designed for beginners, no prior knowledge or experience in software development is needed.
2. Advanced Python –
The second part of the course covers some more advanced topics such as:
Multi-Threading, Managing SQL Data Base, Socket Programming, Web Development, Interacting with GUI, Design Patterns etc.
Designed for experienced users with knowledge in software development in OOP.
The course includes dozens of class and home hands-on exercises and practices.
** The second part is based on the time available and parts of it might not be
** Companies may choose only the desired topics from the second part.
** Companies which implement Python on an embedded system, an ARM
Evaluation card will be provided for each student throughout the course –
Used for class hands-on-training and homework exercises.
- Classes are held at Rishon-Letzion campus or client company premises.
- Morning courses are held for Hi-tech companies (5 days, 9:00- 16:30).
- Syllabus can be modified based on companies requirement.
|Strings in Python|
|Numbers and Operators|
|Classes and Objects|
|Files and Directories|
|Using and Building Modules|
|creating GUI with Python|
|Programming optimized code with Python|
|Multi-Threading with Python|
|Using Python for Managing SQL DB|
|Networking (Socket Programming) in Python|
|Using Python for Web Development|
|Design Patterns with Python|
|Python for Embedded Systems|
|communication via python|
- The course is intended for those with no background in software development who wish to enter the world of development.
- The course provides a basis for courses for QA positions as well as software development.
- The course is part of the LPI International Consensus Test Track.
1. Medium level English
2. Basic knowledge of working with a computer.
3. Professional knowledge interview.
- מהי שפת Python? (פייטון) לקריאה!
- C for RT-Embedded Systems
- C++ and OOD for RT-Embedded Systems
- OOD & Design Patterns
- Java Programming
- Developing IOS Applications
- Developing Android Applications
- Programming Python Applications
- Python Advanced
- Introduction to Real Time Embedded Systems
- Practical IOT
- ARM Cortex A\R\M
- RT & Embedded Concepts
- Embedded Course
- Free Rtos
- Linux System Administration
- Linux Fundamentals
- Linux Kernel & Device Drivers
- Linux System Programming
- Embedded Linux
- Android Internals
- Monitoring and Debugging the Linux Environment
Contact Our Offices