Linux kernel and Device Drivers Course
This is a hands-on practical course focuses on Linux kernel programming and device drivers.
In the course you will understanding the internal infrastructure of the Linux kernel its building Blocks, Sub-systems, Hardware Device Driver implementations.
Upon finishing, participants will be able to develop Linux kernel modules and device drivers.
Course exercises will include working with real development boards for best practice.
- Classes are held at Rishon-Letzion campus or client company premises.
- Morning courses are held for Hi-tech companies (5 days, 40 hours).
- Syllabus can be modified based on companies requirement.
|Linux Kernel overview|
|Linux boot Process|
|Building a Linux Kernel – configuration and compilation|
|Linux Basic data structures|
|Linux RT\Normal Policies|
|Scheduling in Linux|
|Developing Kernel Modules|
|Character Device Drivers as LKMs|
|Kernel object model|
|Udev – Unified Device Model|
|Linux Device Tree|
|I/O memory and ports|
|Interrupts and Exceptions|
|Kernel Synchronization – Locking mechanisms|
|Network Device Drivers|
|Debugging Kernel Modules|
- Architects, software engineers, developers, programmers who wish to learn Kernel Development in addition to implementing LKM modules & drivers.
- Embedded Bare-Board engineers who wish to move up to Linux Kernel and Device driver development.
- Hardware engineers who are interested in practical knowledge of the Linux Kernel BSP.
1. Background and / or experience in language C \ C ++ (necessary for professional retraining course).
2. Knowledge and programming experience with Linux User-Space APIs.
- Linux as an Embedded System Read
- C for RT-Embedded Systems
- C++ and OOD for RT-Embedded Systems
- OOD & Design Patterns
- Java Programming
- Developing IOS Applications
- Developing Android Applications
- Programming Python Applications
- Python Advanced
- Introduction to Real Time Embedded Systems
- Practical IOT
- ARM Cortex A\R\M
- RT & Embedded Concepts
- Embedded Course
- Free Rtos
- Linux System Administration
- Linux Fundamentals
- Linux Kernel & Device Drivers
- Linux System Programming
- Embedded Linux
- Android Internals
- Monitoring and Debugging the Linux Environment
Contact Our Offices