Linux Kernel Internals
Date: צרו קשר
The Linux Kernel Internals targets engineers who wish to develop Linux based
Kernel modules and device drivers.
It's followed by dozens of class and home hands-on exercises and practices.
The course starts by introducing the development tools \ environment,
essentials of kernel development: kernel architecture, the main APIs,
integration of device drivers with other parts of the kernel and with user
applications, it goes through different device driver types starting from
Character and Block devices and ending with PCIe drivers.
|Linux Kernel overview|
|Introduction to the Linux kernel|
|Linux Basic data structures|
|Scheduling in Linux|
|Developing Kernel Modules|
|Character Device Drivers as LKMs|
|Kernel object model|
|Linux Device Tree|
|I/O memory and ports|
|Interrupts and Exceptions|
|Network Device Drivers|
- HW C programmers who need to program on Linux operating systems.
- Embedded Linux Developers.
- Linux system programmers \ Engineers.
1. Knowledge of Linux administration (Linux Fundamentals).
2. Knowledge in C programming language.
Contact Our Offices