C++ programming Course
C++ one of the most used object-oriented and generic programming languages,
providing facilities for high level applications, system programming, even used in
embedded as well as low-level BSP \ Hardware manipulation.
This course will emphasizon C++ and OOD from an embedded point of view, its
performance, efficiency and flexibility of use, design highlights for the later.
- Classes are held at Rishon-Letzion campus or client company premises.
- Morning courses are held for Hi-tech companies (5 days, 40 hours).
- Syllabus can be modified based on companies requirement.
|Files Input & Output|
|Static Functions & Variables|
|Friend Functions & Friend Classes|
|Virtual Function Polymorphism|
|Pure Virtual Functions & ADT|
|Runtime Type Identification|
|Errors & Exceptions|
|STL standard Template Library|
|C++ for Real-Time Embedded Systems|
- Software engineers who want to learn C++.
- C programmers who need to use C++ for Embedded systems.
1. Knowledge in using O.S. systems (Linux \ Windows).
2. Programming \ scripting experience is a plus.
- שפת ++C !לקריאה
Contact Our Offices