RT & embedded concepts
This is a theoretical and practical course including hands-on practical exercises.
This course covers all the needs of a the Real-Time Embedded Concepts.
- Classes are held at Rishon-Letzion campus or client company premises.
- Morning courses are held for Hi-tech companies (9 days, 9:00- 16:30).
- Evening courses are held once a week for general public (3-4 months, 18:00 to 22:00).
- Syllabus can be modified based on companies requirement.
- Training materials: slides, practical class labs, practical home work exercises.
|Tools for Developing an Embedded System|
|Basics Of Developing For Embedded Systems|
|Embedded System Initialization|
|Real-Time Operating Systems|
|Designing Multi-Threaded Applications|
|Semaphores and Mutexes|
|Interrupts and exceptions|
|Build the Embedded system|
1. Basic ability to work with a computer.
2. High level English.
3. Background and / or development experience in C ++ C ++.
4. Professional knowledge interview.
- C++ & OOP For Embedded Read
Contact Our Offices